WOMEN'S CHOICE AWARD® FOR ORTHOPEDICS
The Women’s Choice Award® for Orthopedics signifies that San Antonio Regional Hospital is in the top 7% of 4,729 U.S. hospitals offering orthopedic services.
San Antonio Regional Hospital has been recognized with the 2023 Women's Choice Award® as one of America's Best Hospitals for orthopedic care. The Women's Choice Awards are the only awards that identify the country's best healthcare institutions based on robust criteria that consider both clinical excellence and female patient satisfaction.
To qualify for the award, hospitals must provide comprehensive orthopedic services such as arthroscopy and joint replacement, as well as offering MRI and physical therapy services onsite. In addition to achieving high marks for its clinical results in orthopedics, San Antonio received top patient satisfaction measures including patient recommendation, patient recovery, and patient education. Award recipients are also measured on their incidence of surgical complications and infections.
Awards and Accolades Quick Links
- Healthgrades 50 Best Award
- IBM Watson Health Award
- Blue Distinction Maternity
- Blue Distinction Hip and Knee
- Best Hospital by Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
- Women’s Choice Orthopedics
- Women’s Choice Heart
- Women’s Choice Stroke
- Women’s Choice Cancer
- Guidelines Stroke Award 2022
- Breast Center of Excellence
- Designated Center for Breastfeeding Support
- Fit-Friendly Worksite
- Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals