WOMEN'S CHOICE AWARD® FOR MAMMOGRAM IMAGING
The Women's Choice Award® for Mammogram Imaging signifies that San Antonio Regional Hospital is in the top 8% of 4,729 U.S. hospitals offering mammogram imaging.
San Antonio Regional Hospital has been recognized with the 2023 Women's Choice Award® as one of America's Best Hospitals for mammogram imaging. The Women’s Choice awards are the only awards that identify the country's best healthcare institutions based on robust criteria that consider both clinical excellence and female patient satisfaction.
The award winners, including San Antonio Regional Hospital, represent imaging centers that carry the Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE) seal from the American College of Radiology and are accredited for Mammograms (MAP). Hospitals must also have a patient recommendation rating that is higher than the national average from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) survey (HCAHPS).
Awards and Accolades Quick Links
- Healthgrades 50 Best Award
- IBM Watson Health Award
- Blue Distinction Maternity
- Blue Distinction Hip and Knee
- Best Hospital by Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
- Women’s Choice Orthopedics
- Women’s Choice Heart
- Women’s Choice Stroke
- Women’s Choice Cancer
- Guidelines Stroke Award 2022
- Breast Center of Excellence
- Designated Center for Breastfeeding Support
- Fit-Friendly Worksite
- Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals