San Antonio Hospital Foundation COVID-19 Resources Fund
- Covering expenses for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Hospital Staff servicing and testing suspected patients, sanitizing of equipment and treatment areas, supplies and equipment necessary to support increased testing and sanitizing.
- Support of expanded diagnostic and testing capacity, technology to enhance hospital lab testing and equipment needed to increase results turnaround times
- Costs of related training for staff engaged in patient contact, patient services and other expenses related to COVID-19 including similar viruses/pandemics that require facility enhancements to isolate patients
Click the button below to make a donation to our COVID-19 Resources Fund:Make A COVID-19 Donation
The Following Options Make Giving An Easy Process:
San Antonio Hospital Foundation is recognized as a charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. This allows your gifts to the San Antonio Hospital Foundation to be tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- Mail your check or money order to:
- Please consider making a monthly credit card donation.