Planned Giving and Estate Planning utilize various charitable estate planning options to benefit the donor and San Antonio Regional Hospital. Examples of planned giving include gifts by will or living trust, appreciated securities and property, insurance policies, artwork, jewelry, and other items with appreciated value.
Leaving a Legacy of Health
Your Planned Giving and Estate Planning options with San Antonio Hospital Foundation are nearly unlimited. You can utilize various charitable estate planning options to benefit both you and your hospital. Examples of planned giving include gifts by will or living trust, (click here to learn more about trusts) appreciated securities and property, insurance policies, jewelry, and other items with appreciated value.
Suggested language for your estate plan:
I give and bequeath to San Antonio Hospital Foundation the sum of $__________ (or a percentage of the estate) to be used for ________________(or in the area of greatest need).
What Your Legacy does:
- An unrestricted legacy enables the Board of Directors of the Foundation to use your gift in the area of greatest need at the time it is received.
- A restricted legacy enables you to match the use of your gift with your specific area of medical interest. We are pleased to share the various types of programs with you.
- The San Antonio Endowment is the financial cornerstone of the Living Legacy Society. Gifts directed to the Endowment will be invested by the Foundation in perpetuity, with the income and investment gains being used to meet the future needs of the patients we are committed to serve.
- If you have decided to leave a legacy of health to San Antonio Regional Hospital, please contact the Foundation weekdays, from 8 am to 4 pm, at 909.920.4962 or email Mike Tracey at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about Planned Giving.
The Following Options Make Giving An Easy Process:
- Mail your check or money order to:
- Call the Foundation at 909.920.4962 with any questions
You may also want to consider making monthly automatic credit card donations.
Gift Giving Quick Links