YOU MAY ALREADY BE A MEMBER OF THE LIVING LEGACY SOCIETY IF YOU...
- Have left a legacy by will or trust - named the Foundation in your will, living trust, or as beneficiary of your retirement plan.
- Decide to give a gift that provides a life income - you can transfer appreciated assets to the Foundation and retain a fixed or variable life income. You avoid capital gains tax and receive a current income tax deduction. Afterwards, the principal passes to the Foundation.
- Leave your home to the hospital - you can give your personal residence or farm to the Foundation while retaining the lifetime use; you will receive substantial tax benefits.
- Transfer assets that pay an income to the Foundation for a period of years with the principal passing to your heirs with reduced estate tax costs.
- Name the Foundation as owner and beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy - you can deduct the cash value.
- Members of the Living Legacy Society are given special recognition in the San Antonio Regional Hospital lobby. All Living Legacy Society members are honored every year.
The Following Options Make Giving An Easy Process:
San Antonio Hospital Foundation is recognized as a charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. This allows your gifts to the San Antonio Hospital Foundation to be tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- Mail your check or money order to:
San Antonio Hospital Foundation
999 San Bernardino Road
Upland, California 91786
- Call the Foundation at 909.920.4962 with any questions
You may also want to consider making monthly automatic credit card donations.
Gift Giving Quick Links