Updated San Antonio Regional Hospital Visitor Policy - Effective February 14, 2022
In addition to a providing a valid photo identification, hospital visitors must show proof of COVID vaccination or a negative SARS-CoV-2 test for each visit as follows:
- Rapid test results, including home test results, must be within 24 hours of the visit.
- PCR test results must be within 48 hours of the visit.
Visitor must also meet the following requirements:
- One (1) visitor is permitted per patient.
- No minors under age 16 are permitted to visit.
- Wear a mask inside the hospital.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
A well-fitting mask (surgical or double-mask) must be worn upon entry and at all times while inside the healthcare facility. Additional PPE, as directed by hospital personnel due to the specific patient conditions, must be worn at all times while in the
Physical (Social) Distancing
All visitors must physically distance (socially distance) themselves from healthcare personnel and other patients/visitors at all times while in the facility.