Leave a Legacy
Investing in the Future
- A little girl is born 12 weeks prematurely, weighing only 24 ounces. She needs help to breathe and warm her body until she can do so on her own…
- A man enters the Emergency Department suffering from chest pains and requires immediate life-saving measures followed by triple bypass surgery...
- A young mother has just found a lump in her breast and will need to undergo the often difficult process of diagnostic testing at San Antonio's Women's Breast & Imaging Center. Here she will have the comforting guidance of our Nurse Navigator to help her every step of the way...
While you can't place a value on human life, there is a cost to saving one—and it is a caring and generous community that makes a difference at San Antonio Regional Hospital.
The Following Options Make Giving An Easy Process:
San Antonio Hospital Foundation is recognized as a charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. This allows your gifts to the San Antonio Hospital Foundation to be tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- Mail your check or money order to:
- Please consider making a monthly credit card donation.