Leave a Legacy
Investing in the Future
- A little girl is born 12 weeks prematurely, weighing only 24 ounces. She needs help to breathe and warm her body until she can do so on her own…
- A man enters the Emergency Department suffering from chest pains and requires immediate life-saving measures followed by triple bypass surgery...
- A young mother has just found a lump in her breast and will need to undergo the often difficult process of diagnostic testing at San Antonio's Women's Breast & Imaging Center. Here she will have the comforting guidance of our Nurse Navigator to help her every step of the way...
While you can't place a value on human life, there is a cost to saving one—and it is a caring and generous community that makes a difference at San Antonio Regional Hospital.
The Following Options Make Giving An Easy Process:
- Mail your check or money order to:
- Call the Foundation at 909.920.4962 with any questions
You may also want to consider making monthly automatic credit card donations.
Gift Giving Quick Links