Web Site Privacy Statement for San Antonio Regional Hospital
Our Commitment to Privacy
Who Is Collecting the Information?
What Information Do We Collect
Automatic Collection of Information: If you do nothing during your visit, but browse through the web site or download information, our system will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and is used in an aggregate way to help us improve our web site and tell us the number of visitors to our site each day.
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail
- The contact information of those making an on-line donation. You will have a chance to opt out of further communication when you receive your gift acknowledgement in the mail.
- Information you may give to us or an approved vendor as a job applicant when applying for a job at San Antonio Regional Hospital.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
The information we gather automatically and with your permission during your visit to our web site is used to:
- Respond to your requests
- Acknowledge an on-line gift made to our Foundation
- Monitor and improve our customer service efforts
- Monitor, review, measure, and analyze web site utilization
- Modify and enhance the web site
- Improve the content and design of our web site
- Determine the need for new programs and services
Study general usage habits for our own marketing research purposes
With Whom Will the Information Be Shared?
The personally identifiable information gathered during your visit to this web site is not shared with any organization for any purpose. We do not rent, sell, exchange or in any way provide personally identifiable information to any third-party organization.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
- Review of Personal Information
- Site visitors may not access information we have collected and maintain about them.
Additional Use of Personal Information
Registration for Access
Visitors can use this entire web site anonymously, without registration.
Security of Communications
- We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
- We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of personally identifiable information that you may provide.
- We are not responsible for the privacy of e-mail messages except those stored in our system.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
E-Commerce, On-line Donations, and Online Shopping
- When processing your credit card payment, we will ask for the card type, number, expiration date, and your card's billing address.
- We will transmit credit card numbers in an encrypted format using industry-standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption.
- We do not store your credit card number on our Internet server.
We will keep this information in the strictest confidence and will make every effort to maintain the privacy and security of the information at all times.
Links to Other Sites
We will post the policy changes to our web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our web site periodically.
Web Site Contact Information
This privacy statement was last modified on September 23, 2013.
This privacy statement was last reviewed on October 15, 2020.