WOMEN'S CHOICE AWARD® FOR STROKE
The Women's Choice Award® for Stroke Care signifies that San Antonio Regional Hospital is in the top 8% of 4,729 U.S. hospitals offering stroke care services.
San Antonio Regional Hospital has been recognized with the 2023 Women's Choice Award® as one of America's Best Hospitals for Stroke Care. The Women's Choice Awards are the only awards that identify the country's best healthcare institutions based on robust criteria that consider both clinical excellence and female patient satisfaction.
This recognition places San Antonio is in the top 8% of 4,729 U.S. hospitals offering stroke care services. Hospitals must first meet the stroke center certification requirement and then must meet or exceed stroke performance measures from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Awards and Accolades Quick Links
- Healthgrades 50 Best Award
- IBM Watson Health Award
- Blue Distinction Maternity
- Blue Distinction Hip and Knee
- Best Hospital by Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
- Women’s Choice Orthopedics
- Women’s Choice Heart
- Women’s Choice Stroke
- Women’s Choice Cancer
- Guidelines Stroke Award 2022
- Breast Center of Excellence
- Designated Center for Breastfeeding Support
- Fit-Friendly Worksite
- Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals