Call 909.920.4726 to schedule your mammogram today.
The journey to achieving and maintaining breast health is different for every woman. Prevention starts with personal choices - such as staying physically active, eating right, and getting annual mammograms beginning at age 40.
San Antonio Regional Hospital offers advance breast imaging and minimally invasive diagnostic procedures in an atmosphere of comfort and support. In addition, should the need arise, a nurse navigator is available to serve as an advocate to answer your questions and to assist with the coordination of follow-up care on an individualized basis.
Comprehensive services include:
- Screening and diagnostic digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT/3D) mammography
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Minimally invasive biopsy procedures using ultrasound or stereotactic guidance
- Assisting your physician with referrals to specialists, as needed
Support services and educational resources
Digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT/3D) mammography benefits include:
- Fewer call backs for additional imaging
- Simple detection shows inner structure with less distortion
- Faster detection tissue is separated in thin layers allowing suspicious areas to be ruled out
- Increased comfort allowing for less compression
- Improved imaging for large dense breast tissue
- Earlier detection of breast cancer in women with no symptoms
Ask your physician about receiving a referral and then call our scheduling line at 909.920.4726 to make your Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT/3D) mammogram appointment today.