San Antonio Hospital Foundation is hosting a FREE Cyber Party, Heroes & Hearts We Celebrate You! Fall Celebration – Home Edition that will be held on Thursday, September 24th, from 6:30 to 8:00 PM. Please register for our FREE Cyber Party by clicking here. If you have any trouble registering the Foundation Staff can assist you by calling 909.920.4799.
During our Cyber Party we will be showcasing the following performers:
• Emcee is Squeaky Clean Comedian, Mel Austin
• Jo Jo Oliveros & Ron Nowosad (San Antonio Care Team members) – Vocalist & Guitarist
• Jackie Foster (former reality TV The Voice Contestant) – Singer
• Alexis Gilbert (a former So You Think You Can Dance contestant)
• Alexa Cappelli (former reality TV The Voice Contestant) – Singer
• Silent Auction bidding starts 10 am September 24th and will end at 7:45 pm on September 24th - To view silent auction items starting September 22nd go to HeroesandHearts.GiveSmart.com
We are also selling raffle tickets for a chance to win a GRAND PRIZE of $10,000 in cash! Second prize is $1,500, third prize is $500 and prizes four through ten will be at least a $100 value. (limited to 300 tickets being sold at $100 each). Tickets are required to be paid at time of purchase, unpaid tickets cannot be held and no tickets will be sold online. Please call 909.920.4799. This is one of the Foundation’s main fundraisers and we would truly appreciate your support.
Please Note: The purchase of raffle ticket(s) is NOT eligible for a charitable tax deduction per IRS Regulations. Thank you!
Providing excellent healthcare has always been part of San Antonio Regional Hospital’s core mission. The financial support from our community has been the cornerstone of our growth and progress. Every gift makes a difference. Proceeds from this event will benefit programs and Cardiovascular Services at
San Antonio Regional Hospital.
For more information on ways to sponsor, contact the Foundation Office at 909.920.4962 or
Pre-registration is required for this FREE Cyber Party.
Please register at
or call us for assistance.
• You can view our silent auction starting September 22
• Bidding on our silent auction items will begin at 10:00 am on September 24
• To bid on our silent auction items, visit
• Raffle tickets* are being sold by the Foundation for cash prizes of 1st $10,000, 2nd $1,500 and 3rd $500.
• A maximum of 300 tickets will be sold at $100 each.
• Prizes 10-4 win a prize of $100 minimum value. No raffle tickets will be sold online.
* Purchase of ticket(s) is NOT eligible for a charitable tax deduction per IRS Regulations. Please consult your tax advisor.
1. A maximum of 300 Tickets will be sold at $100 each. Actual number sold might be less than 300.
2. The drawing will take place on Thursday, September 24, 2020 at approximately 7:45 pm during the San Antonio Hospital Foundation Fall Celebration - Home Edition (Zoom event). Participants may register to view the event by contacting San Antonio Hospital Foundation.
3. Winners need not be present to win and will be notified by the Foundation.
4. Tickets must be prepaid. Only paid tickets will be entered into the drawing.
5. Tickets may be purchased from Committee members (via check or cash), at the Foundation Office (1175 E Arrow Hwy, Suite J, Upland) (via check, cash or credit card), or over the phone 909.920.4962. NO tickets will be sold on the internet.
6. A total of 10 tickets will be drawn, each winning a prize. The prizes will be awarded in ascending order with the Grand Prize winner being last.
7. Grand Prize is $10,000, Second Prize is $1,500 and Third Prize is $500.
8. Prizes 4-10 may be merchandise, certificates and/or experiences worth $100 or more in value.
9. If any remaining tickets are available the night of the event, they will be sold only until a time that is sufficient enough to prepare the entries for the drawing or until tickets are sold out, whichever comes first.
10. Grand Prize is subject to 25% withholding per IRS Rules/Regs. – Form W-2G must be completed at time of prize pickup.
11. Purchase of ticket(s) is NOT eligible for a charitable tax deduction per IRS Regulations. Please consult your tax advisor.
12. San Antonio Hospital Foundation (Tax ID #33-0042666) - 999 San Bernardino Rd. Upland, CA, 91786 - Phone 909.920.4962.
999 San Bernardino Rd.
Upland, CA 91786
Become a Volunteer
History and Milestones
Your Hospital Stay
Giving and Support
Our mission is to improve the overall health of our regional community by offering healthcare services that both comfort and cure, in settings that inspire confidence, and in a manner that earns the trust of our patients, our physicians, and our employees.