Our childbirth team promote skin-to-skin contact between mother and baby of you as soon as possible. Early skin-to-skin helps you bond and breastfeed. You and your baby will “room in” together for your hospital stay, unless you need special medical care.
Our nurses and lactation consultants will assist you and guide you if challenges come up.
VisitationAs we navigate through these changing times with COVID-19, we have had to make some changes to our visiting policy:
- 2 support persons may remain with you during labor and delivery stay.
- If you are here for possible labor, one support person may accompany you. Once you are admitted, your second support person can come in when you are in labor. Your car seat should remain in the car until discharge.
- Your support person and you must wear a mask when staff or other team members are present in the room. This is for your protection as well as the protection of the hospital's team members.
- After delivery, and prior to transfer to post-partum, only one support person is allowed at your bedside for the remainder of your stay. You may change out the support person but only one can remain in the room at one time.
Just a Reminder
- Pre-register with our maternity liaison at 909.920.4826 from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
All classes are virtual, distance learning classes. Pre-registration is required.
You don't have a pediatrician? Let us help you! Click here to Find a Physician.