From the moment you choose our maternity services, you and your family are embarking on a memorable journey. We're here for you during your pregnancy, at your baby's birth, and beyond. Our services are designed to promote a healthy pregnancy, a safe delivery, and provide support after you leave the hospital.
Our specially trained nurses and birthing suites offer all the comforts of home, as well as the latest technology. You also have the peace of mind in knowing that our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is close at hand should your newborn require specialized treatment.
Our maternal/child healthcare team provides a family-centered approach to care, which makes a difference in the lives of children and their families. Every patient and family has unique needs and we are committed to being flexible, allowing each experience to be the best one possible. Parents are important members of the healthcare decision-making team.
VisitationAs we navigate through these changing times with COVID-19, we have had to make some temporary changes to our visiting policy:
- One support person may remain with you during your stay; but this must be the same person throughout your entire stay -- no substitutions can be permitted. The support person must be well and will be screened for illness when entering the hospital.
- If you are here for possible labor or other prenatal services, your support person will remain in the lobby. If you are admitted to the hospital, your support person can join you in the Labor and Delivery unit. Ask them to bring the belongings for both of you when you call, but your car seat should remain in the car until discharge.
- Your support person will remain in your room throughout your stay.
- We will provide three meals a day for you and your support person.
- Your support person must wear a mask when staff or other team members are present in the room. You will wear a mask when staff enter the room. This is for your protection as well as the protection of the hospital's team members.
- If your support person decides to leave the hospital, he or she will not be allowed to return until you are discharged. Please let us know if your support person decides to leave so we can ensure the appropriate birth certificate/legal documents have been filled out and signed.
Just a Reminder
By the seventh month of your pregnancy, you will want to:
- Pre-register with our maternity liaison at 909.920.4826 from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Complete a Prepared Childbirth class or refresher course. You can register on-line or call 909.980.BABY (2229) for more information.
You don't have a pediatrician? Let us help you! Click here to Find a Physician.