Advance Beneficiary Notice
In some cases, Medicare may deny payment for a test that was previously covered. For example:
- Although this is the same test, the physician is ordering the test for a different reason, or
This is the same test and same diagnosis; however, Medicare has changed the rules since your last visit and will no longer pay for this test with this diagnosis.
You have the right to appeal Medicare's decision. If you have supplemental insurance, you should contact the insurance company directly to see if the test is covered since each benefit plan is different. Please call one of our customer service representatives in our Patient Financial Services at 909.980.9511 to answer any questions you may have about our billing and payment policies.
Patient & Visitors Quick Links
- Patients and Visitors
- Advance Directive Forms
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Visiting Information
- Gift Shop Flowers and Refreshments
- Second Opinion Before Surgery
- Surgery and Recovery
- Patient Records
- Safety and Security
- Balance Billing or "Surprise Billing"
- Hospital Charges
- Phone Numbers
- Advance Beneficiary Notice
- Seasonal Flu