EFFECTIVE 4/4/2021- All requests for medical records are processed at a new location. 901 San Bernardino Road, Upland CA. New location is West of the Main Hospital Campus. Phone numbers remain the same.
To obtain more information on how to receive a copy of your medical record, please contact Health Information Management weekdays, from 8 am to 4 pm, at 909.579.6976. You can access or request copies of your records by any of the following options:
- Patient Portal: Please access our portal by clicking on the “My Health Records” link in the upper right hand corner of this page. This will provide electronic access to view and download your medical records.
- Patient Portal: Please access our portal by clicking on the “My Health Records” link in the upper right hand corner of this page. This will provide electronic access to view and download your medical records.Attn: Health Information Management999 San Bernardino RoadUpland CA 91786
- In person Request and Pick Up:Release of Information901 San Bernardino RoadUpland CA 91786
- Fax: (909) 920-4745
- E-mail: Releasefirstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a copy of your radiology studies, you can request a copy using the same process as above. Copies of radiology images are provided by the Release of Information Desk at 901 San Bernardino Road, Upland CA, 91786.
NEW! Share your Imaging Studies
We now have the capability of sharing your imaging studies with you via e-mail. You can view your imaging studies on your computer or mobile device and share them with your physician. To receive an e-mail invite to share your imaging, please contact us at Releaseemail@example.com or give us a call at 909.579.6976 to find out how.
Patient & Visitors Quick Links
- Patients and Visitors
- Advance Directive Forms
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Visiting Information
- Gift Shop Flowers and Refreshments
- Second Opinion Before Surgery
- Surgery and Recovery
- Patient Records
- Safety and Security
- Balance Billing or "Surprise Billing"
- Hospital Charges
- Phone Numbers
- Advance Beneficiary Notice
- Seasonal Flu