For Patients and Visitors
It's a New Day, a New Way at San Antonio!
Keeping you safe during COVID-19 is our utmost priority. New COVID-19 procedures and visitation guidelines have been put into place to ensure the safety and well-being of all San Antonio patients, visitors, and care team members.
NEW VISITING REQUIREMENTS:
- Show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test collected within the past 72 hours;
- Wear a mask and other required personal protective equipment (PPE); and
- Physically distance (social distancing).
We understand the concerns you may have about visiting your loved ones while they are hospitalized, but we believe restricting visitors at this time is necessary. We appreciate your understanding as we take proactive precautions to protect our patients, our healthcare team, and the communities we serve.
Due to COVID-19 precautions, all emergency patients will be screened for fever and respiratory symptoms upon arrival and given a mask. The mask and screening questions help us meet our commitment to provide a safe environment for everyone entering the emergency department.
- In support of social distancing, and to minimize the possibility of exposure, patients with mild to moderate respiratory symptoms are screened for COVID-19 symptoms a the main entrance to the ER.
- Patients with more serious illness will be given a mask, and they will be directed to check-in at the reception desk in the emergency department.
- If a bed is available, the patient will be taken directly into the treatment area.
- If a bed is not immediately available, patients with a fever and/or respiratory symptoms will be masked and placed in a separate waiting room within the treatment area.
- Patients are reminded to check-in with the triage nurse if there is a change or worsening of their symptoms.
- Patients will be seen in the order of illness severity. Be assured, the emergency department team will do everything possible to place patients into a private room in the treatment area as quickly as possible.
- In accordance with COVID-19 precautions, only one (1) visitor may be permitted in the emergency department.
Due to COVID-19 precautions, only one (1) visitor may be permitted to accompany patients receiving services.
URGENT CARE PATIENTS
Due to COVID-19 precautions, all San Antonio Regional Hospital Urgent Care patients are screened for fever and respiratory symptoms. This extra screening helps us meet our commitment to provide a safe environment for everyone entering the urgent care.
When you arrive at the urgent care parking lot, call the appropriate number listed below from your vehicle.
Rancho Cucamonga location: 909.948.8100
Fontana location: 909.434.1150
Eastvale location: 951.373.3010
- Urgent care staff will screen the patient over the phone.
- If this screening reveals potential COVID-19 symptoms, the patient will be directed to the COVID-19 tent to be evaluated by a provider.
- Patients who are not identified with potential COVID-19 symptoms will be directed to enter the urgent care.
- All patients entering the urgent care must wear a mask.
- In accordance with COVID-19 precautions, only one (1) visitor may be permitted in the urgent care.