Listen to this article - English & Spanish
At San Antonio Regional Hospital, excellence in quality, safety, and service are our top priorities. We are committed to achieving the best possible medical outcomes and outstanding service for our patients while ensuring patient safety.
Quality data for Medicare-certified hospitals, including San Antonio Regional Hospital, is made available through Hospital Compare, a service of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This service allows you to review and compare San Antonio Regional Hospital's comparative survey results in general and specific medical condition or surgical procedure areas.
How can you choose the best quality hospital for the care you need? Look for a hospital that:
- Is accredited by The Joint Commission.
- San Antonio Regional Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Is rated highly by state, consumer, or other groups.
- San Antonio Regional Hospital scores high in patient satisfaction.
- Is one where your doctor has privileges.
- Check to see if your doctor has privileges at San Antonio Regional Hospital by clicking here to use the Find a Physician search. Location, gender, qualifications, languages spoken and insurances accepted, are just some of the characteristics to consider.
- Is covered by your health plan.
- Has had success with your condition.
- Monitors and works to improve its own quality of care.