Please note: due to COVID-19, in-person classes and support groups have been suspended.
San Antonio Regional Hospital offers nutritional counseling, classes, and support groups for those looking to manage their diabetes and improve their weight.
The following options are available:
- Private nutritional counseling with a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Initial one-hour session: $50 / Follow-up session: $25
Call 909.985.2811 extension 24429 to schedule.
- Diabetes & Prediabetes Self-Management Class
Call 909.985.2811 extension 24429 t o schedule.
QUESTIONS? Need more information?Please contact San Antonio Regional Hospital Nutrition Services at 909.985.2811 extension 24429.
Orthopedic Institute Quick Links
- Orthopedic Institute
- 2022 Orthopedic Lectures
- A Personal Touch
- The Joint Replacement Center
- Knee Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
- Our Joint Experts
- Lectures and Classes
- Nutritional Support
- Your Hospital Experience
- Getting Ready for Discharge
- Awards and Recognitions
- Preparing for Surgery
- The San Antonio Regional Hospital Team
- Our Nursing Team
- Our Rehabilitation Team
- The Orthopedic Unit