Mission, Vision, and Values Drive the San Antonio Regional Hospital Employment Experience
The best modern medicine has to offer.
From its humble beginnings in 1907, San Antonio Regional Hospital has become a healthcare leader in Southern California's rapidly expanding Inland Empire. Today, more than 2,500 professional, technical, and support personnel develop their careers with us. Joined by many of the region's top physicians – comprising a 700-member medical staff – our team of skilled and compassionate individuals have contributed to our exceptional reputation for quality patient care.
Guided by a straightforward mission, vision, and values.
- Mission – To improve the health and well-being of the people we serve..
- Vision – To be a leader in creating healthy futures through excellence and compassion.
- Patient Centered – We engage patients as our partners in care.
- Safety – We make safety our highest priority for our patients, visitors, and our care team.
- Integrity – We do the right thing – ethically, legally, and morally.
- Excellence – We embrace the principles of a high reliability organization.
- Compassion – We treat everyone with dignity and respect.
Respect – We value every individual through our words and actions.
Inspired by our legacy
Big results come from working together
The ability of our care team members to come together to deliver the best possible care has resulted in successful outcomes. The recognition that San Antonio has received for medical excellence reflects the dedication, skill, and commitment of each and every team member. Just a few of our awards and recognitions are the following:
- Inland Valley’s Best Hospital for 9 Consecutive Years
- San Bernardino County’s Favorite Hospital for 9 Consecutive Years
- IBM Watson Health 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospital in the Nation
- Women’s Choice Award for Excellence in Heart Care (2014-2019), Stroke Care (2018), Cancer Care (2014, 2015, 2019)\ and Orthopedics (2014, 2015, 2019)
- American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines 2020 Stroke Gold Pus Award
- Top 5% in the Nation for Excellence in Stroke Care by HealthGrades for 7 Consecutive Years
- Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke
- Heart Attack(STEMI) Receiving Center Designation
- American College of Cardiology Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Fully Accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (Received by only 25% of Hospitals Nationwide)
- Joint Commission Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement
- Blue Shield of California-Blue Distinction Plus Center for Orthopedics
- Breast Center of Excellence-American College of Radiology
- Baby Friendly Recognition
Motivated by the possibility to do more
In 2017, San Antonio Regional Hospital completed its most ambitious expansion project yet. This $160 million project included a 179,000-square-foot, four-story patient tower with 92 beds (12 ICU rooms and 80 private patient rooms), and a new 58,000-square-foot Emergency Department which features 52 beds.