Guiding the decisions of our healthcare team.
- General radiography and fluoroscopy
- Diagnostic ultrasonography, including ultrasound guided biopsies and procedures
- Portable capabilities, including fluoroscopy in surgery
- Head and body CT scanning
- 1.5T and 3T Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Mammography and stereotactic breast biopsy
Dexa-scan – bone density (osteoporosis screening)
Better futures for everyone through technology.
If you're a radiology professional who appreciates what innovation brings to your patients and career, then you belong at San Antonio. We view technological advancements as elemental to all our successes and regularly invest our resources to back up this commitment:
- Multiple 64-slice CT scanners, along with a dedicated interventional/biopsy scanner, allowing physicians to view anatomical structures in greater detail and with more clarity than ever.
- We are the region's first 3T MRI-equipped facility, providing unparalleled digital imaging at twice the magnetic strength of the conventional 1.5T MRI.
- San Antonio offers patients a completely digital Angio suite for inpatient and outpatient interventional needs.
- Our state-of-the-art Women's Breast Imaging Center includes 3-D digital mammography, digital breast biopsy, bone density, and ultrasound, all in the comfort of a spa atmosphere.
- Nuclear Medicine boasts the latest technology PET scanner, while also offering for planar and SPECT, including a triple-head whole body scanner, a triple-head cardiac scanner, and a multi-purpose single-head scanner.
- Our Southern California Regional Gamma Knife Center makes us the first hospital to bring the Leksell Gamma Knife Perfexion® – the most advanced Radiosurgery system available – to the Inland Empire.
These advancements have put San Antonio on the cutting edge of radiology, and we're confident you'll agree that San Antonio is an excellent place to build a career in radiology.