Telemetry nurses are at the heart of patient care.
Most telemetry nursing jobs are located in one of the following areas:
- 3rd Definitive Observation Unit (DOU)
- 2nd Definitive Observation Unit West (Progressive Care Unit)
- 2nd Definitive Observation Unit East (Stroke Unit)
- Outpatient Observation Services (OOS)
3rd Vineyard (DOU)
The DOUs consist of 118 beds in our Citrus and Vineyard Towers, delivering continuous 24-hour monitoring for a diverse patient population. Many patients have actual or suspected cardiac disease, but don't require critical care monitoring. Regardless of your specific background, you'll get the specialized cardiac training that you need to ensure the best outcomes for each patient.
You'll love our collaborative environment, which consists of:
- Registered Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Unit Secretary
- Monitor Technicians
- 24-hour Lift Team
Patient support volunteers
But that's not all. Staffing ratios for the DOU and OOS patients are 4:1, allowing you to deliver the best and most responsive care to your patients.