Our comprehensive services mean ample opportunity for you.
More specifically, our rehabilitation services include:
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy for neurological rehabilitation (CVA, MS, Parkinson's disease, etc.)
- Orthopedic specialty programs, including total joint replacement center
- Sports rehabilitation with nationally board certified orthopedic clinical specialists
- Various orthopedic modalities, including therapeutic exercise, manual therapies, movement science, KT taping, soft tissue techniques (IASTM), etc.
- Wound care using the most current methods of treatment
- Lymphedema care (to reduce swelling post surgically and/or post mastectomy)
- Neonatal and developmental pediatric evaluation
- Industrial program (i.e., pre-work screens, functional capacity evaluations, functional job analysis)
Cognitive and swallowing rehabilitation
Plus, our modern rehabilitation centers have the specialized equipment and treatment gyms that you need to help patients recover. Whether you're working to rehabilitate a young child with a sports injury or a senior who recently suffered a stroke, you'll have the tools and team you need to make a difference in the lives of your patients.